TRISCUIT Smoked Salmon Toppers
Just roll up thin strips of smoked salmon and in no time you'll have these sophisticated crackers that make a delicious savory party appetizer.
- 4 oz. smoked salmon, cut into thin slices
- 15 TRISCUIT Crackers
- ¼ cup reduced-fat garlic and herb cheese spread
- 1 Tbsp. lemon zest
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh chives
- Cut salmon into 15 (1-inch-wide) lengthwise strips. Starting at one short end of each strip, tightly roll up strip to resemble rosette. Reserve remaining salmon pieces.
- Spread crackers with cheese spread; top with salmon rosettes. Cut reserved salmon pieces into petal shapes; place around rosettes.
- Top with lemon zest and chives.
Enjoy the great taste of eating well in these crisp whole wheat topped crackers.
Prepare using garlic and herb goat cheese or crème fraîche.
Substitute finely chopped green onions, micro greens or fresh dill for the chives.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 3.5g|
|Saturated fat 1g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars <1g|
|Added sugars 0g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||2 %DV|
|Vitamin D||20 %DV|