RITZ Honey Mustard Chicken Fingers
Homemade chicken fingers are easy when you coat them in crushed RITZ Crackers for a crunchy coating. With our honey and Dijon dip, these will go fast!
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 8 servings, 1 chicken tender and 2 tsp. sauce each.
- 24 RITZ Crackers, crushed
- ½ cup Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 8 chicken tenders (1 lb.)
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Spray foil-covered baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Place cracker crumbs in shallow dish; set aside. Mix mustard, honey and lemon juice in separate shallow dish until blended.
- Reserve 1/3 cup mustard sauce for later use. Dip chicken tenders, one at a time, into remaining mustard sauce, then cracker crumbs, turning to evenly coat each chicken tender with each ingredient. Place on prepared baking sheet. Drizzle evenly with oil.
- Bake 20 to 25 min. or until chicken is done.
- Sprinkle chicken with parsley. Serve with reserved mustard sauce.
- Make it Easy
Instead of dipping the chicken tenders into the mustard sauce, you can brush the mustard sauce onto the chicken. Then, roll the chicken tenders in cracker crumbs before baking as directed.
- Special Extra
Place each baked chicken tender on a lettuce leaf, then top with small amount of reserved mustard sauce. Wrap lettuce around chicken before serving with remaining mustard sauce.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 8g|
|Saturated fat 1.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 9g|
|Added sugars 9g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|