Mini OREO Surprise Cupcakes
Birthdays are all about surprises. Who doesn't want to be surprised by an Oreo Cookie dessert? No one, that's who. These creme-filled chocolate treats make for big smiles.
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 24 servings.
- 1 pkg. (2-layer size) chocolate cake mix
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 48 Mini OREO Cookies
- 1 cups thawed frozen whipped topping
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare cake batter as directed on package. Mix cream cheese, egg and sugar until well blended.
- Spoon half the cake batter into 24 paper-lined muffin cups. Top each with about 1-1/2 tsp. cream cheese mixture and 1 cookie; cover with remaining cake batter.
- Bake 19 to 22 min. or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool 5 min.; remove from pans to wire racks. Cool completely.
- Frost with whipped topping. Top with remaining cookies.
At 24 servings, these are the perfect sweet treats to serve at your next party.
- How to Store
Frosted cupcakes can be stored in refrigerator up to 3 days.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 14g|
|Saturated fat 5g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 14g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|