Lemon-Raspberry Mousse Squares
You'll be walking on air with a square of cream cheese and fruity gelatin whipped up fluffy as a cloud. A totally unique, totally refreshing dessert.
Prep time15 min
Total time4hr 15min
ServingsMakes 12 servings
- 48 NILLA Wafers, divided
- ¾ cup boiling water
- 1 pkg. (3 oz.) lemon gelatin
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 tsp. lemon zest
- 1 tub (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- ⅓ cup raspberry preserves
- 1½ cups mixed fresh fruit(blueberries, raspberries, sliced kiwi, sliced strawberries)
- Stand 16 wafers around edge of plastic wrap-lined 8-inch square pan. Add boiling water to gelatin mix; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Stir in ice until melted.
- Beat next 3 ingredients in large bowl with mixer until blended. Gradually beat in gelatin. Whisk in 2 cups whipped topping.
- Pour half the gelatin mixture into prepared pan; cover with 16 wafers. Microwave preserves on HIGH 15 sec. or until melted; brush onto wafers. Top with remaining gelatin mixture and wafers.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Invert dessert onto plate; remove pan and plastic wrap. Top dessert with remaining whipped topping and fruit.
Cool off with a 1/2-cup serving of this colorful dessert.
Prepare using strawberry gelatin and strawberry jam. Garnish with sliced fresh strawberries instead of the mixed fresh fruit.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 13g|
|Saturated fat 8g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 25g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||20 %DV|