Creamy Layered BLT Dip
All the ingredients of what's arguably the best sandwich on earth, presented as a dip with the luscious add-ons of sour cream and cheddar.
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 28 servings, 2 Tbsp. dip and 16 pieces.
- 1 container (16 oz.) sour cream
- ½ tsp. onion powder
- 6 slices fully cooked bacon
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tomatoes, chopped, divided
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- WHEAT THINS Original Snacks
- Mix sour cream and onion powder; spread onto bottom of 9-inch pie plate.
- Heat bacon as directed on package; cut into small pieces. Sprinkle over sour cream mixture. Top with cheese, 3/4 cup tomatoes and lettuce; sprinkle with remaining tomatoes.
- Serve with WHEAT THINS.
Substitute 1/4 cup bacon bits or pre-cooked bacon pieces for the chopped fully cooked bacon.
- How to Easily Cut fully-cooked bacon
Separate slices and stack on top of each other. Cut into desired size pieces using clean kitchen shears.